Friday, March 5, 2010

Custom Ornament

Recently I took a trip to Blue Mountain for a mini ski-cation.
Besides skiing there were many things to do. Like visit the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory  or The happy Valley Candy Co.  Yes they were the first places on the to-do list besides skiing. Major yummy!
I ventured into the The Great Canadian Gift Company and bought a few Canadian goodies I'll be needing for the end of March. But this one little place in the village was just plain fun to spend a little quality time in. The Crock A Doodle is a quaint little pottery shop that has prefab items you can drop in and custom paint & pick up the next day or have shipped to your address.
My very talented daughter and I both created works of art.
This is Carli's very colourful new bowl.


And this is my wedding cake ornament (with 3 painted cakes & TVCL on the bottom)
Both were shipped and arrived in perfect condition!

No comments: